As a church, our desire is to support parents in their role as spiritual trainers for their children. We are committed to providing a caring environment where children can be nurtured and feel they belong, to teaching children biblical truths, to inviting children to a deepening relationship with Jesus, to challenging children to care for others and be concerned for those who do not yet know Jesus, and to offering resources to parents.
- Sunday School (Ages 3-5) during the 9:30am service
- Sunday School (Grades 1-5) during the 9:30am service
- Supervised Child Care during the 11:00am service:
- Toddler Room (Ages 1-3) in the Fireside Room
- Children’s Church (Ages 4-5) in Room #12. Children are invited to join during the offering time.
- Girls & Boys Club (Grades 2-5) on Wednesday evenings
- TREK Kids Camp (July)
- Vacation Bible School
Schedules, permission forms, detailed program descriptions, etc. can be found on the downloads page. We look forward to having you join us! Any and all questions can be directed to Janet Janz.