As a church, our desire is to support parents in their role as spiritual trainers for their children. We are committed to providing a caring environment where children can be nurtured and feel they belong, to teaching children biblical truths, to inviting children to a deepening relationship with Jesus, to challenging children to care for others and be concerned for those who do not yet know Jesus, and to offering resources to parents.
- Sunday School (Ages 3-5) during the 9:30am service
- Sunday School (Grades 1-5) during the 9:30am service
- Supervised Child Care during the 11:00am service:
- Toddler Room (Ages 1-3) in the Fireside Room
- Children’s Church (Ages 4-5) in Room #12. Children are invited to join during the offering time.
- Wee College (Ages 4-6) on Tuesdays
- Girls & Boys Club (Grades 2-5) on Wednesday evenings
- TREK Kids Camp (July)
- Vacation Bible School (click here to sign up!)