July 13, 2017
Greetings From TREK
We have been enjoying our week so far and have been keeping busy with crafts, activities, singing, eating delicious food, and searching for the Northwest Passage. The weather has been amazing with not a drop of rain yet! Campers and staff are having fun and the kids are full of energy as usual.
Here are some ways you can pray for us:
- Praise for a camper who has accepted Christ as her Lord this week! Pray that she would continue to seek Him and have people to support her in her faith journey beyond TREK.
- Praise that there have been no serious injuries or mishaps.
- Pray for continued protection and health in these last couple days.
- Praise for the many staff who are serving and pouring into the kids.
- Pray that they would have energy to finish off the week and wisdom and patience in their interactions with the kids.
Thanks for your prayers and we look forward to sharing more stories in a few days!
Read Lindsey Dyck's testimony about the "Young Mothers" project.
December 24, 2013
When is the last time you've thought about your Christmas traditions?
November 19, 2013
When is the last time you heard a sermon about sin?
More Blogs →